Friday, October 23, 2015

I plagiarized this from the internet and I don't know who I stole it from.

You are the type of hypercritical and cynical "good-time-genocide" sort of guy that I go out of my way to avoid dealing with in real life.
Like me, you are also brave in that it's a really tough thing to be able to anonymously correct someone's opinion over the internet. That guy who you so bravely corrected will hang his head in shame for the rest of his life.
I call it reddit-syndrome. You become so accustomed to dishing out minor corrections all the time on the internet because for some reason it makes you feel good to be correct. You don't do it in real life anymore because you realized people don't like to be around someone who does that. However on the internet there's an endless supply of people and opinions to "correct".

Good guy You.

No comments:

Post a Comment