Thursday, November 5, 2015

Voight-Kamph

 Imagine yourself standing at the top of a long, winding staircase. The stairs are tall and heavy, seemingly spiraling down forever. You hear a rhythmic clacking, interspersed with footsteps, behind you, and turn to see a large, old-fashioned stroller approaching. As it pulls up alongside you, you see the tender infant nestled in the basket. Immediately afterward, you see the small, harried woman who was pushing the stroller step aside and look up at you.
“Hello! I hate to trouble you, but could you help me out here? I need to get this stroller to the bottom of the steps as fast as possible. I don’t think I can carry it down by myself, but with your help, it should be a piece of cake!” she begs.
“As fast as possible, you say?”

You walk over to the stroller, lift it up above your head, walk to the edge of the stairs, and throw it over the railing.

No comments:

Post a Comment