Thursday, December 31, 2015

2015: A Year in Review



I made some new friends. (Love you, Molly!)

I lost some old friends. (I'll spare their names)

I pissed blood.

I saw The Grateful Dead play live.

I became a paid and published journalist.

I went broke.

I got really strong.

I gained twenty pounds and then lost thirty.

I fell in love.

I got a reminder that love isn't nearly enough.

I embraced the idea of dying.

 I learned the meaning of double tendonitis.

I learned a few new dance moves.

I tried a few new drugs.

I wrote a few pithy sentences.

I screwed up some great opportunities.

Reconnected with some people I never expected to see again.

I got to see Bernie Sanders go from obscure personal idol to a serious presidential candidate.

Molly can't read, she's a cat.

I dropped acid on a nude beach.

I watched furries yiff at a train station.

I had expensive electronics stolen.

I Probably caught an STD or two (it's funny because I was monogamous all year)

I finally got rid of You.



No comments:

Post a Comment